Saturday, September 5, 2009

I miss summer.
I miss slurpies.
I miss constantly having to wear shoes because the ground was so fucking hot.
I miss ice-cream.
I miss training to the beach.
I miss putting tampons in bottles of water and putting them on people's doorsteps.
I miss malfunctioning Wuv-Luvs.
I miss hanging out at skateparks.
I miss wagging school
I miss Libby.
I miss when boom was good.
I miss when life was good.
I miss when we walked around in jelly shoes.
I miss running around chasing hot guys on skateboards.
I miss getting up early and running to the beach.
I miss sitting under the trees at the park and talking about everything.
I miss when I didn't have to miss everything because everything was good.
I miss not constantly being in trouble with school.
I miss having something to live for.
I miss hardly being able to walk to the bus stop in the extreme heat.
I miss it being ok to walk around in bathers.
Fuck.
Summer, I miss you.
Come back soon, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment