Monday, October 19, 2009


This isn't helping me.
You don't really care.
You never like me looking pretty, being accepted or having friends.
All you want from me is good grades.
It's as if all I am to you is an investment.
You've never cared.
I've always hated you. I can't remember ever liking let alone loving you.
All you ever do is lower my self esteem and make me feel fat, ugly and unwanted.
You make me burst into tears and want to run a blade across my skin.
I can't stand this anymore.
I want to get as far away from you as possible.
Half the time you don't even remember my name.
Half the time you call me 'Brooke'. That's not my name father.
That's my sisters. The one everyone adores.
She's pretty and tall and got almost perfect scores in VCE, of course you love her.
All you see in me is a rebellious child who will never live up to your insanely high standards.
You don't know my dreams. You don't know what I like. You don't know who my friends are or what I do behind your back. You don't bother to know.
I'm not a child anymore. You think just because I liked something or said I liked something when I was a child I still do and it is my life dream or some shit.
You walk past me with tears rolling down my tear stained cheeks. You say nothing.
Why do you do this to me? This is not who I want to be. This is not where I want to be.
I want to get away. Suicide is a serious option right now.
Amongst this all I am just a crying child wanting to be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment