



This week has been so slow, agonizing and exhausting.
Monday felt like fucking Friday and ugh. It's just been far too long.
I don't have any clue how I'm going to survive tomorrow.
Period one; School uniform. Latin, three pieces of work due. I have no clue what is due and I don't have my book.
Period two; Sports uniform. One period of sport with Driver. Kill me now.
Periods three-six; 'Elizabethan costume'. Elizabethan festival. Makeup room with Ms. Gray.
After school; Go to Camberwell with Rah, Mim and Jas to meet Abby, Caz and her Xavier friends. Tram back to Jassy's house with Rah, Mim, Caz and Abby. Get ready for social with Jas, Rah and Mim & hang out with Abby and Caz. Go to social, be social. Get a lift to Jassy's house with Jassy's dad. Get picked up from Jassy's house. Go home. Sleep.
Ahh. Too much. Ahh. Ahh. Ahh.



my day tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteperiod one; hopefully will be home sleeping in, missing my chinese test. shall tell father i have music in period one, and that it's no big issue missing it.
period two; arrive at school and see mr moon in PE.
periods three to six; being grateful we don't actually have the scheduled classes
after school; " "