My breaths were sharp and cold.
As the mist began to fade i took slow steps towards the middle of the rock.
The world seemed to spin around me as i stood on top of the rock.
There I was in the middle of the damp forrest in my blue dress tied at the waist with a piece of rope and wearing bright yellow muddy gum boots on my feet.
Anxiety over took me, I started nervously running my fingers through my hair, looking at my surroundings.
Eerie songs start to haunt my mind as I feel you whisper in my ear.
You emerge from the darkness of the surrounding forrest and walk towards me slowly.
A small amount of sunlight makes it way through the tree tops guiding you towards the rocks.
You hold my hands in yours and look into my eyes.
I try to resist the shivers being sent down my spine.
You brush my hair behind my ears and pull my head closer to yours.
'Oh darling, I was never yours for the taking'
You let my hair fall back onto my face.
I look up at you, you smile at me with your teeth gleaming.
A red single tear journeys down my cold cheek.
You drop my hands from yours.
The mist is once more consuming me.
You are gone but you promise you will be back for me.
This dream was so different to the rest.





coz its not like thats the creepiest thing ive ever heard...
ReplyDelete