hi steph, I'm pretty sure Caz is finee <33 Besides.. ask school peoples.. I never answer ze phone <3 http://janisu-ftjc.blogspot.com/ <--- add add... ahaha.. it kinda sucks.. but yeah.Ily<3janice...bahh blogging at this time i definately cant go to school .. ><
:) thanks jan but it wasn't really her i was worried about i just really needed someone to talk to.
omg steph im so sorry. my phone was confiscated/. ahh i felt so bad. i love you i love you i love you <3 xxx
hi steph, I'm pretty sure Caz is finee <33 Besides.. ask school peoples.. I never answer ze phone <3
ReplyDeletehttp://janisu-ftjc.blogspot.com/ <--- add add... ahaha.. it kinda sucks.. but yeah.
Ily<3
janice...
bahh blogging at this time i definately cant go to school .. ><
:) thanks jan but it wasn't really her i was worried about i just really needed someone to talk to.
ReplyDeleteomg steph im so sorry. my phone was confiscated/. ahh i felt so bad. i love you i love you i love you <3 xxx
ReplyDelete