Friday, November 13, 2009


I need someone that isn't in love with this girl.
Someone who can view her from my point let me know it's going to be ok.
Tell me what she said to me really wasn't ok.
Stand with me and watch them worship her.
She makes me hate myself
She makes me feel worthless.
Surely in some tiny way I don't deserve to feel that way? Even the slightest bit?
When I'm not with any of you and you can't see me I can finally let the tears roll down my face and let the blood flow.
You tell me to look at myself, oh I have.
And now after all this seeing myself in the mirror makes me cry.
I can't control this.
Life isn't fair why do I have to be like this? And why does she have to be here.
Since she's made her way into everyone's lives I've had no one to talk to.
My blog is my only way of venting.
No one cares.
I don't care how over dramatic I'm being because you know it's the truth.
I could end it right now and all you would do is just go to her.
Now she can be all yours without you having to fight with me over her.
You wouldn't have to defend her anymore because all that would be left is people that love her.
Because it seems as though apart from me everyone loves her.
Because she's 'a beautiful person'. Well fuck me, I'm sorry I don't see that.
So maybe you should just pass me the blade because this seems a good time to end it all.
'I would never do that because I wouldn't want to hurt the people around me'
Well Rah, the people that are around me don't give a fuck.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment