Saturday, November 28, 2009


I. Have. No. Friends.
My parents want to kick me out of the house.
I want to cut that little bit deeper now.
Please just end it all.
I can't live like this.
Please love me and give me a reason to live.

4 comments:

  1. well i love you. i hope that means something.
    baby how can you say that you have no friends when you have all of us, after this entire day we all spent together? plus the amazing adventure which will take place these holidays?
    things are going to brighten up some day. and we're always here when things fuck up. okay? okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed we will make merry these hols

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i would be there this hollidays but according to you im going to spend them with alice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. as to why i was going to delete the comment cos you still hadn't changed later that evening.

    ReplyDelete