Saturday, November 7, 2009

Music obsessions at the moment;
Hummingbird - Cocoon
Naive - The Kooks
After Hours - We Are Scientists
School Uniforms - The Wombats
Centennial - Tokyo Police Club
Bedroom Eyes - Stealing O'Neal
Xavia - The Submarines
I Wish I Was James Bond - Scouting For Girls
Fidelity - Regina Spektor
Lithium - Nirvana
The Darkest Side - The Middle East
Toothpaste Kisses - The Maccabees
Coin Laundry - Lisa Mitchell
Arizona - Kings Of Leon
Black Balloon - The Kills
Where The City Meets The Sea - The Getaway Plan
Drumming Song - Florence + The Machine
Jungle Drum - Emiliana Torrini
I Will Possess Your Heart - Death Cab For Cutie
White Lines & Red Lights - Between The Trees
I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor - Arctic Monkeys
Silver Coin - Angus And Julia Stone
Slow Dancing In A Burning Room - John Mayer
A bit longer then I expected it to be..

1 comment:

  1. <3 i think we're gonna get along just fine..tehe
    i used to determine how well id get along with people by what they listened to. if they listened to cool music i liked (like the above) then id want to get to know them. if they listenned to crap mainstream music, i wouldnt pay so much attention. so weird how i remember how much my life used to literally revolve around music..ha.
    i love you

    ReplyDelete