Thursday, November 5, 2009




Yesterday - Crappest day of my life.
Get to school.
Mrs O deems my clothes 'innapropriate'.
Mrs O doesn't let Rah come to the zoo.
Get to the zoo.
Have a shit time.
Get sunburnt.
Get hit on by year seven guys, ew.
Forgot to ask for money.
Starved all day.
James is left a voicemail telling him I'm madly in love with him from Mim and Georgia.
Get back to school.
Mum isn't answering her phone.
Go to Camberwell.
Meet Andy.
Meet Han and Rah.
James texts me back. Pretty sure he doesn't like me, great..
Owe Mim more money. She buys me chips.
Time to leave.
Mum isn't answering her phone.
Miss two trams.
Get on the 70 to cnr Elgar and Riversdale.
Miss a bus.
Get the next 903.
Get to Box Hill.
Bus driver says we need to catch the next one.
Wait another twenty minutes for the next 903.
Get to Shoppo.
Just missed bus home.
Next bus is late.
Wait an hour for the 207.
Parents frantically calling me and yelling at me.
Phone battery dies.
Start the 2km walk home.
Start feeling extremely sick.
Almost puke while walking home.
Run inside.
Dad yells.
I lock myself in the bathroom and sit on the floor crying for the next three hours.
Mum gets home.
Mum yells.
I run to my room.
I have blood dripping down my legs.
I look like fucking shit.
Puffy eyes.
Red nose.
It's depressing looking in the mirror.
I get blood on my shorts.
Mim calls.
I'm too choked up on tears to talk.
I run a blade across my legs while listening to Mim tell me I don't need to listen to this,
I am better than this.
Too depressed to eat anything.
Still feel sick.
Cry myself to sleep while listening to Humming Bird - Cocoon.
Yep, yesterday was great...

2 comments:

  1. you are better than all of this, you dont need to listen to them, they are wrong. you are beautiful and strong. even if it seems crap now. you dont need it.

    i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i kept turning around to see you as we walked our opposite ways. im not sure why. and im sorry everything i say always comes out sounding real creepy..lol
    but yeah. i was hoping you'd get home alright and was concerned and stuff. mm.. love x

    ReplyDelete